SigNet: from Signal to Network
- SigNet is a research group of the I3S laboratory, a joint research laboratory between the Université Nice-Sophia Antipolis and CNRS.
- The SigNet group gathers researchers with expertise in networking, multimedia ansd signal processing.
- We contribute to the two working groups, Égalité and CO2 of the I3S Lab
- Data center networking Read more
- Energy and SDN Read more
- Networking Algorithms for Adaptive Video Delivery Read more
- Network Control based on Machine Learning Read more
- Machine learning for attention prediction in virtual reality, streaming control and multiledia content analysis Read more
- Cognitive Radio Read more
- Tensors for wireless communication systems Read more